Friday, December 28, 2012

Reading

Phone call:

What's up?
Hi Tete.
What are you doing?
I'm just reading.
What are you reading?
That book I got from Santa Claus, Nina.
Nina Sharp, from Fringe?
No.
So what's it about?
I don't know.
What do you mean you don't know?
It's about alot of things, it's not just one part.
So tell me everything you know so far.
I don't know anything.
What do you mean, aren't you reading it?
Yeah but I don't know anything yet.
How can you know nothing? What's the first part about?
A black star.
Well what's the black star do? Is it bad, or good?
I don't know!
What did you read about it? Nothing?
I just got hungry.
So wait, you sat down to read, opened up the first chapter, saw that it's called Black Star, then took a break?
I didn't take a break I just got hungry.
You got hungry so you took a bread to eat, right?
Yes.
Alright, well good luck reading that book.

No comments: